At Behm’s Pest Control, we provide a variety of extermination services for a wide range of pest, both for Residential and Commercial clients throughout Central Illinois. We are licensed and fully insured with over 30 years of experience in general pest control. We are state-certified to carry out residential and commercial applications so you can trust our knowledge and expertise.
At Behm's Pest Control, we make every effort to bring you the safest and most effective general pest control treatment. That’s why we are constantly upgrading our knowledge and techniques to keep ourselves up to date with the latest extermination methods.
We offer Residential and Commercial General Pest Control Services
General spray / Rodent control
Some companies make you sign a year-long contract for their pest control services and pay up front. At Behm’s Pest Control we don’t have contracts for our pest control services. So if you have a pest control problem that needs monthly attention for only 3 months you’re not obligated to get and pay for 9 more months of service.
Helpful Tips for Preventing Pests
Implementing integrated Pest techniques in and around your home will help keep pests at bay.
- Keep tree limbs trimmed and from coming into contact with the roof; tree limbs make an ideal expressway to your house for ants and other pests. Do not let downed trees or rotting wood lay around your yard - they attract carpenter ants and termites.
- Trim your shrubs and don’t let the grass grow high; pests including rodents, fleas, spiders, cockroaches, and ants enjoy the “cover” overgrown shrubs and grass provide.
- Avoid excessive moisture or standing water in your yard; pests of all types love moisture and standing water is an invitation for mosquitoes. Fix leaky exterior faucets or broken irrigation systems.
- Clean up leaves and brush around the foundation of your home and in the yard. These give pests, especially mice, a convenient harborage location.
- Maintain clean dining and food storage area to prevent pests from scavenging for leftover crumbs.
- Keep food sources out of reach. Store food in airtight containers. Not only food but also trash should be kept in a container with a tight lid. A better approach would be to take out the trash every night
- Perform a regular inspection of your home or building for any cracks or holes in the walls, floors, or ceiling. Seal any as soon as possible to prevent pests from entering.
- Lastly, clean your home and vacuum your carpets regularly to drive away existing bugs and rodents or their eggs. A clean place is proven to have fewer chances of infestation.