At Behm’s Pest Control, we provide a variety of Pest Control services, for a wide range of pest, for Residential and Commercial clients in Central Illinois. We are licensed and fully insured with over 30 years of experience in pest control. We are state certified to carry out residential and commercial applications so you can trust our knowledge and expertise.
At Behm's Pest Control, we make every effort to bring you the safest and most effective pest control treatment. That’s why we are constantly upgrading our knowledge and techniques to keep ourselves up to date with the latest pest control methods.
We offer Residential and Commercial Services that include:
One time general spray/ rodent control
Monthly spray/ rodent control
Bi-Monthly spray/ rodent control
Quarterly spray/ rodent control
Some companies make you sign a year contract for their pest control services and pay up front. At Behm’s Pest Control we don’t have contracts for our pest control services. So if you have a pest control problem that needs monthly attention for only 3 months you’re not obligated to get and pay for 9 more months of service.
Helpful Tips for Preventing Pests
By implementing Intergrated Pest technics in and around your home will help keep pests at bay.
- Keep tree limbs trimmed and from coming into contact with the roof; tree limbs make an ideal expressway to your house for ants and other pests.
- Trim your shrubs and don’t let the grass grow high; pests including rodents, fleas, spiders, cockroaches and ants enjoy the “cover” overgrown shrubs and grass provide.
- Avoid excessive moisture or standing water in your yard; pests of all types love moisture and standing water is an invitation for mosquitoes. Fix leaky exterior faucets or broken irrigation systems, empty out the bird bath and do not over-water the lawn.
- Clean up leaves and brush around the foundation of your home and in the yard. These give pests, especially mice, a convenient harborage location.
- Do not let downed trees or rotting wood lay around your yard-it is an attraction to termites and carpenter ants.
- Maintain clean dinning and food storage area.